Thursday, July 19, 2012

Swim Lessons: Now this is more like it!

I wrote a post a few weeks back about our unfortunate first experience with swim lessons. Shortly thereafter, several friends encouraged me to try out lessons at APSU. We did and were not disappointed!

Anna Claire loves swim lessons and her teacher, Miss Whitney. AC listened, she had fun, and was up for anything Whitney asked her to do. By the end of the first 30 minute lesson (which ended up being a 45 minute lesson) she was jumping in the pool and putting her head underwater. Whitney even managed to get AC to straighten her legs when she kicks.

I love that her teacher had realistic expectations for her, but also challenged her. I am just happy with the experience all the way around. Can't wait to go back Tuesday! Daddy's going too!
Posing for Mommy in front of Foy Building

AC and Miss Whitney

Loves the water!

Loves her teacher! Yay!

I need to try this. Let her rest her head on my shoulder to float.

I love learning new ways to use the pool noodle. I was taking mental notes!

AC can't wait to go back to swim lessons next week. She didn't want to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment