Monday, June 25, 2012

Making Pizza with Daddy

When we asked Anna Claire what she wanted for her birthday dinner, almost without hesitation, she said, "I make pizza with Daddy!"

They made pizza together several months ago, and had a blast doing it.

She was SO excited when we told her we were going to drive to buy some dough to make it!
To make a good pizza, ya gotta have good dough. Thanks Chris!



Daddy rolling out the dough.


Hmmm...I wonder if I could do that like Daddy.

I can play in the flour? Yay!!!
I painting!
I need wash my hands!



This is the best birthday present yet!

Flour face!

Daddy added the sauce, now it's time for cheese!

I can put on lots!


I love how she drops huge mounds of toppings. I want THAT slice!

Some black olives for the pizza...



And some for Anna Claire!

No comments:

Post a Comment