Saturday, June 9, 2012

Ellie's 3rd Birthday: Sweet Cousins

I just love getting these two together. It has been months since they've seen each other, but they always pick up right where they leave off. They love each other and have so much fun together.

I know how important my nieces Connie and Jenny are and were to me as a child, and I love that now my great nieces are playing a special role in the life of my little girl.

Here are some pics from the birthday. Enjoy!

AC got to see this cotton candy being made!

Love those eyes!

We found Ellie!

She was so happy to get a Chuck E Cheese drink just like Ellie!

"Chuck E Cheese on there, Mommy!"

Sweet birthday girl blowing out her candles.

Look at her little hands! She is ready for some CAKE!

They brought canned whipped cream (and ice cream) to put on the girls' cake. It was a hit.

Anna Claire loved meeting Chuck E Cheese! She would not accept the worker ordering her, "Birthday girl ONLY!"

She is wanting to touch his eye.

High five!

This is a virtual ride where they could lay back and be in a video simulator.

Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment