Sunday, June 24, 2012

Anna Claire's 3rd Birthday Party!

Goody bags. Simple.

Party favors: ice cream water gun, stickers, chalk, and mini ice cream cone filled with cotton candy. I could kick myself for not doing this last year. I can't remember a single favor we gave. I know I put them in honey pots!

Sweet girl ready for her party! Not yet...Mommy still needs an hour to go and set up!

Ice cream themed treats
Dutch caramel cookies. So yummy. They reminded me of waffle cones.

Grandma found these ice cream cone and cupcake shaped marshmallows.Thanks Grandma!

Both of these would prove to be fail, sitting in the hot sun. The cotton candy turned hard as a rock. The pink tinted white chocolate on the Pocky melted; they all stuck together in a clump.
Bugles! I forgot how much I like these. Again, they reminded me of ice cream cones.

Balloons up! Didn't the paper cones for the ice cream balloons turn out cute? Larry Averitt.


The guest of honor arrives!

Anna Claire has wanted to do this for weeks now!
She made it to the top! She was so proud of herself!

Sweet Abby on the slide.

Emery's turn!

Precious beyond words. Love these little girls.

Abby and Ava have been at the Red Barn with Anna Claire since she started almost 2 years ago.

Love this one. Anna Claire wanted the bridges pink for her birthday so Grandma made them pink for her. Maggie has been with Anna Claire from the beginning too. She's rocking the red shades. :)
Loves this tire swing!

I think I see my future babysitter...

Love this one. Our beautiful girl!

The ice cream man came! On time!

Open it Daddy!



Strawberry Shortcake bar: her favorite. It was my favorite too. Who am I kidding? It still is!

Sweet Grandpa Freddie made balloon animals for everyone.

Emmy got her pink puppy. Is she not a doll?
Love the Williams sisters. They are so photogenic.

Maggie (right) is one of Anna Claire's favorite and most talked about friends at our house. Mommy approves! <3

Her birthday cake couldn't have been more perfect. What a blessing that our venue and ice cream man were free. And that our tax refund came in the week before her birthday. I had my heart set on this cake and couldn't have afforded it otherwise. He sees and knows our needs and desires.

Waiting to blow out her candle!




This is Miss Sharna and Miss Krista. Having two of her favorite teachers at her party made Anna Claire's birthday extra special. I love these two ladies so much.

Emmy's like Anna Claire. She's about that frosting, and eating with her fingers. :)



The giant bubble wand was a hit! They all wanted a go.

Taking a break from her entourage. This was her first meringue. She likes 'em!

I love this pic. We may need to talk if she's still sitting like this 10 years from now though.

Anna Claire's cousins gave her their Care Bears: Tenderheart, Good Luck, Harmony, Hugs and Tugs. And a crib sheet that my sister Kathy made for Taylor when she was at the Red Barn. Favorite gift, I think.

Anna Claire's first Barbie!
Anna Claire had a hard time getting this musical birthday card to play, so I helped her by pushing the button. Big mistake. "I do it MYSELF!"

Opening her Barbie pool. I wanted one of these as a kid SO bad! I swear I have as much  fun playing with her stuff as she does.

Jackson and Anna Claire were flying this airplane. "I'm the pilot!" Jackson told me.

Waiting their turn on the slide. It didn't get too hot until after presents.
"Bye Jackson!" Two minutes later, he ran back to ask, "Hey Anna Claire! Do you want to go with me to see the fishies in the pond?"

"Bye Ellie!" Ellie is almost 6 months older and calls Anna Claire her "little friend." Lol.

Carolyn and Taylor were both so good with Anna Claire. She loved playing with them and kept talking about how they came to her birthday afterward. :)

I just love all of these balloon pics and how they look like they're going to carry her away.















Giving Grandma a good-bye kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment