Saturday, December 31, 2011

Anna Claire's Favorites for 2011/New Year's Eve

Anna Claire's little friend Jenesis gave all of her friends a party bag for her birthday this past month. In it, was a little sheet of paper, asking the child to list all of their favorite things. I need to thank her Mommy for helping me start this New Year's tradition: asking Anna Claire her favorite things every New Year's Eve, which will then become my final blogpost for the year, and wrap up my blog2print book for that year. I love it!

Here are Anna Claire's favorites for 2011:
Favorite friends: Abby and Lyla and Jackson
Favorite place: Walmart
Favorite color: blue
Favorite movie: Pooh movie
Favorite music: rock-n-roll music! (I wish you could have heard the way she said it, with feeling)
Favorite food: macaroni and cheese

Here are some pics from our little family celebration tonight. We popped poppers that shoot confetti, blew horns, and sprayed Silly String.Note that tiaras/party hats were also provided, but Anna Claire said, "No, thank you, Mommy." She did not care for the Sparkling grape juice but was excited to get to drink out of grown-up glasses!














No comments:

Post a Comment