Friday, December 23, 2011

Anna Claire's Video from Santa!

Anna Claire finally watched her video from Santa tonight! It's been so hard to sit on it all this time, but I thought it would be better to show her when she was on the home stretch, since Santa issues the verdict as to whether she is on the good girl list or not in the video. :)

The expressions on her face and her comments were priceless: "That me!" "That my name!" "Santa have mustache, Mommy." "They have candy! I eat it up!" "Santa say Merry Christmas to me!" "I see Santa again!" "Santa gave me video, Daddy!"

Portable North Pole videos will most definitely be added to our list of annual Christmas traditions. Magical.


http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/gp0nsJF_1jgFF3iOIFmzfKg?utm_campaign=share-video&utm_medium=share&utm_source=copy-paste

No comments:

Post a Comment