Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Social Butterfly

Anna Claire loves making friends, and is so outgoing. I love it!

She loves saying "hi-eeeeee" to EVERYONE. She gives the absolute best hi's. I will try to capture in video in days to come and post. It is precious.

I love how happy Anna Claire is, how talkative she is, and that being around people and meeting new people is something she truly enjoys. This is so polar opposite to the baby I knew just a year ago! We have come a long, LONG way.

I was glad to have a conversation with teachers from the two-year old class this morning. They said they can't wait to have her and would like her to start with them a month early. What a nice compliment to receive as a parent. I know I have had friends who have had the reverse happen, and that must be heartbreaking.

It may be difficult for me at times that she does not want to leave others, but I know it makes for a much happier, healthier child that she loves and receives love from many, many people. Feeling very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment