Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Whoa, Whoa! We're Still Groovin'

These poor birds are so confused with this crazy Tennessee weather. Bad for the birds, exciting for Anna Claire. She loves seeing so many birds in the sky each morning on our drive to school. She heard me say "whoa!" once a few months ago when we spotted THOUSANDS of birds overhead. Ever since, whenever we see birds, 10 or 10,000, she will exclaim, "Whoa whoa! Whoa whoa!"

I also love how Anna Claire still "grooves" every morning on her way to school. Her favorite songs to groove to are Hollaback Girl (she also loves chanting "Nana!" during the part where the spell "banana") and I Gotta Feeling (Kidz Bop versions of both songs).

For those not in the know, "grooving" is AC's signature dance move, where she bobs her head side to side, in sort of a circular motion.

The term grooving was coined by Larry Averitt. Grooving originated approximately six months ago when listening to the theme song to Nick Jr's Little Bill.

I will try to upload a video of the grooving when I can.

1 comment:

  1. Her grooving is hysterical and I probably asked her to do it at least once a day. I always enjoyed watching it :-)

    ReplyDelete