Wednesday, January 5, 2011

She's WALKING!!



Anna Claire IS walking!

One of her daycare teachers commented that it's like someone just flipped a switch and she took off. She is walking EVERYWHERE. Sometimes she wants you to hold her hand, but rarely. Anna Claire can stand in the middle of the room by herself for long periods of time without holding on to anything for support. You can tell she has a confidence now and is so proud of herself, and we are, of course, proud of her too!

You know, I had a family member comment awhile back that I should be concerned that AC was not walking and that physical therapy may eventually be necessary. It shouldn't have, but the comment really did affect me. I honestly would look at my clock at school, and think, "Anna Claire is probably outside right now. On the pavement. On her knees. Dear Lord, please let her walk soon." But my child IS fine. She has had the ABILITY to do this for a LONG time, but had to have the DESIRE. Nothing wrong with my girl!

I'm including pics in this post of a walking Anna Claire, and video too if I can find a good one. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment