Monday, September 10, 2012

Grandparents' Day

So glad Pop was able to go to Anna Claire's Grandparents' Day! They had cookies and punch and it is all she's wanted to talk about this evening.

Pop loved meeting AC's little friends and having her show him around. Very exciting for both!


On the way home she kept asking, "Where Pop at?"

I explained that he was probably already at home. She said, "I gonna go see Pop in the den and play with Stanley and Kitty, OK?"

When we got home, AC did play with Pop. Larry and I were cracking up at AC's honesty:
"Pop, you have too much junk. You need throw some of this away, Ok?"

Later, we visited Meme, who was visibly grumpy and agitated. She would not get up, do her exercises, and was reluctant to do anything she was asked to do today by her nurses. Anna Claire announced:
"Meme need listen to the nurses. She need time out! Maybe we could say to Meme, 'Excuse me?!'"

On the way to see Meme, Anna Claire mentioned wanting to see Grandma and Freddie:
"I want go see Grandma and Freddie 'gain! Where are they, Mommy? Can I go see them? Can we go Olive Garden?"


No comments:

Post a Comment