Monday, September 24, 2012

Funnies

I promised my mom today that I'd write these things down:

Anna Claire continues to protest when she doesn't like what we have to say, "Don't say that to me, Mommy!" "Don't say that to me, Daddy!"
---

Anna Claire's teacher said a friend in her class was crying, and AC went over to her, caressed her cheek with her hand, and said, "Aww, you're so pitiful."
---
Anna Claire asked Larry if we were having an appetizer for dinner the other night.

---
 (Anna Claire sings the Bubble Guppies  "Got a bunch of bones inside me" then has this convo with Larry:

Anna Claire: Daddy, that your collarbone? (points to Larry's collarbone)
Larry: That's my collarbone, sweetheart.
Anna Claire: This my collarbone. (points to her own) It keep my head from falling off.


For those not in the know....





No comments:

Post a Comment