Monday, September 24, 2012

Abby's Birthday

Anna Claire will always have a special place in her heart for Abby Williams. Abby and AC have been together and separated in their classes off and on for the past two years, but whenever they get together they pick right back up where they left off. Abby is such a sweetheart and I actually went to middle school with her mama. I am glad they are friends.

Saturday was Abby's birthday. I know Kelly (Abby's mom) wanted to have the party at the same location as AC's, but it's football season right now so they don't allow them there. I thought the party was awesome though - loved being by the river, and loved going to a park we rarely go to - McGregor Park.

Between the playground, the steps leading down to the river, the water fountain (they loved this), and the amazing spread of food, the kiddos had a ball, and I would imagine they all took a good nap...possibly the Mommies too!

One of the things I love most about Abby...she's a daredevil. AC takes more chances when she's around Abby than she would on her own :)

I loved watching the kids take turns trying to figure out how to turn on this water fountain and then seeing the delight on their faces when they finally did. ;)

I could just kick myself for not using the new "panning" trick I learned that would have kept AC focused in this shot while blurring the background. Oh, application.

Love this pic of Lucas.

Presh.

She would not have elected to climb this without Abby. Seriously.

Hey...where's Anna Claire?

There she is!


Watching her Mommy light the birthday candle.

Disney princess Easy Bake oven? I think Santa needs to bring one of these to our house!

Sweet birthday girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment