Monday, January 2, 2012

Gameroom upstaged movie. Sorry, Alvin.

Larry and I took Anna Claire to see "Alvin and the Chipmunks." 

Care Bear gummies and popcorn were a hit as usual. I had a sippy cup full of ice water for her, just like last time, but she wasn't having it this go round. She wanted a movie theater cup with a straw, just like Mommy and Daddy. I thought about waiting in line again, but the line was ridiculously long, and we were already 10 minutes late. Next time, I will be sure to order a movie theater cup of water for her. ;) 

Halfway through the movie she said, "I want go see my friends." We knew this was code for, "I want to go to the game room." (We refer to stuffed animals as "friends" to her and there were stuffed animals all over the game room.) Request granted.

She loved playing a game that simulated driving a car. Larry liked playing it too. Fortunately, AC's playing did not require we spend actual money. 


I do think she enjoyed watching part of the movie, but it was just simply targeting an older demographic and didn't keep her attention. 






No comments:

Post a Comment