Saturday, January 28, 2012

Emery's 2nd Birthday!

Today was such a fun day.

Anna Claire went to her friend Emery's birthday party. It was a super chilled-out and fun atmosphere for the kiddos which I, for one, appreciated.

The party was at Emery's house, with yummy and healthy snacks, and adorable winter wonderland themed cake, decorations, and favors. Emery, Lyla, Jackson, and Anna Claire were so sweet and fun to watch. They played so well together, and I am so glad they are friends.

I always get lots of ideas when I visit with other parents and when watching kids open their gifts. I watch AC closely when she is playing with other kid's toys too, and notice what she really enjoys. I loved the Red Rover and Elefun games that Emery received. I had never heard of either. I also think a small piano or keyboard purchase is in our future. Emery got one for $10 from Walmart. I had no idea they were that inexpensive. I also loved Emmy's little folding tray that could be used for eating on the floor or for doing artwork/playdoh/whatever.

I think the kids had the most fun playing in the tent, tunnel, and tower that Emery received as a gift, and playing with the drum kit. Anna Claire might disagree though if you ask her, and tell you her favorite part was meeting Emery's cat. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment