Saturday, June 15, 2013

"You forgot Anna Claire!"

At church last Sunday, Anna Claire's friend Olli saw me walking to the car without Anna Claire. He didn't realize that she and her Daddy were already in the car waiting for me, so Olli hollered, "Anna Claire's mom! You forgot Anna Claire!"

---

Then, at The Red Barn on Friday, I dropped Anna Claire off for soccer to find out the coach was running a half hour late. So I let her stay and play and ran back to the house to get a sun hat so I wouldn't burn watching her at soccer. When I got back, her friend Jackson saw me come in without her. I don't guess he realized she was already there because he asked, "Where's Anna Claire?"

I smiled and said, "She's right over there," pointing to her. I said, "Did you think I forgot her, Jackson?"

He laughed, "Yeah, I did think you forgot."

---
Glad to know her friends are looking out for her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment