Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sweet Memories

I need to jot these down in case I forget. (Btw, is it still "jotting" if you're typing? Or do you need to be writing by hand to jot?? Hmmmm....)

Last night, Anna Claire was carried her purple and blue crayons over to her coloring table. Larry thoughtfully brought the other 6 over to her. She looked up and said, "tank oo!" I love it!

Momma brought Anna Claire a Build-a-Bear box full of little stuffed animals. Now, everytime Anna Claire pulls out an animal from the box, she holds it up and says, "Nee-Nee!" And I say, "That's right! Nee Nee gave those to you!" (Grandkids call my mom Meme, but this comes out Nee-Nee when she says it. Nee Nee it is. Too cute.)

Anna Claire says "Awwww" anytime she picks up her blanket, sees me or her daddy, or anything she loves. We think it is how she says "I love you" right now.

I am sure I will think of more, but it is time to go to her Christmas performance!

3 comments:

  1. I think you can call it jotting if you want. I hope I get to meet her over my Christmas break! I'll be in Clarksville from Dec. 21-Jan. 5th? I'm not totally sure when I'm coming back to Knoxville, but that sounds about right. If I don't get to see you and Anna Claire, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when you are in! Would LOVE to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry that I deleted Facebook (and refuse to reactivate it), but here's my email: dianeroberts11@gmail.com and I'm sure we can figure out something!

    ReplyDelete