Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bye-bye patches, hello tights!

We are SO getting there! Anna Claire is just as excited I think as we are.

Yesterday she took eight unassisted steps at school, and a couple here and there with them today. At home tonight would knee-walk over to wherever I was sitting, grab one of my fingers, pull, and say "up!" She wanted me to walk everywhere with her, but just one finger. She wanted the other hand free! Up until tonight she has wanted to hold on to both of my hands, and if I let go of either one she would get so mad at me. So this is really a turning point!

I have to admit I will miss her little patches on the knees of her jeans. I will not miss her homeless-looking, hole-in-the-toe shoes. No, back pain, I will not miss you.

Oh, I can't wait to see her in dresses, skirts, leggings, tights, boots! Maybe I CAN enroll her in the 18 month to three-year-old gymnastics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment