Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Teething Woes Continue...

We are in month six of teething. It has been utterly relentless for our poor sweet Anna Claire, even with our medicine cabinet stocked full of generic Motrin, Tylenol, and teething tablets. I could keep her home to spare everyone in greater Clarksville/Nashville area from her wailing, but I think I would go crazy.

Today's trip to the pool at the Sports Complex was not what I had envisioned, but I want her to have the same experiences as other babies. Her cries may not be music to anyone's ears, including mine, but hopefully she had at least a nanosecond of fun between crying spells. *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. I feel just awful for even taking her now. She has had diarrhea ever since we got home from the pool, and has been shoving her hands in her mouth in pain. I at least have hope that next visit will be a much more positive experience and am relieved that the wailing was not just a product of her disposition.

    ReplyDelete