Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Getting "the sillies" out

I just love how Anna Claire goes to sleep laughing. She also goes to sleep on my bed. Hey, it works for us so don't knock it (It takes less than five minutes for her to fall asleep after her last bedtime story). ;)

Monday she grabbed the little dome battery-powered light that I keep at bedside and clicked it on and off, over and over, laughing. Then rolled over and fell asleep. I picked her up, into the crib she went. I get up and have about an hour of "mommy time" before my bedtime.

Last night she smooshed her face into mine. I laughed, then she laughed, then rolled over and fell asleep. I put her in the crib.

Tonight she sat straight up, then did a Nestea plunge backward onto the bed, laughing. She repeated this about 10 more times before falling asleep. Into the crib she went.

What a character.

No comments:

Post a Comment