Sunday, September 11, 2011

Our happy girl is back! Top five things that made me laugh today.

5. Heard a racket on the monitor, but couldn't see anything on it at nap. Went in to investigate and busted Anna Claire red-handed standing up in her crib and holding onto the monitor's video cam (mounted on the wall). She quickly let go of it, laid down and covered her self up with her blanket, playing possum like nothing had happened, "I sleep now."

4. "I wash hands. All clean now! All done now!" after using her pretend sinks, the toilet paper brackets in the bathroom. They do look like faucets! (we remove the toilet paper roll during the day for obvious reasons)

3. Singing her own lyrics to ABC Music and Me's "Yum Yum" song: "My like raisins. My like raisins. Yum, yum raisins! Yum, yum raisins!" while marching around the family room and eating raisins.

2. Anna Claire wants to be by herself more and more. She likes playing quiet games in the bathroom, and wants me OUT: "Mommy go 'way! Alligators! (pause) See later alligator."

1.  Tonight at bath, Anna Claire diligently went to work wiping the water droplets off the shower wall saying, "I don't want you to be sad, bath. Way too sad."

No comments:

Post a Comment