Friday, September 23, 2011

Funny Things Anna Claire Said TODAY

Today our neighbor across the street was weed-eating. We were outside for MAYBE a minute.
Anna Claire said, "Loud!"
I said, "It is loud."
She replied, "I don't like it either." Then she ran to the door and said, "I tell Daddy 'bout it." We go inside, "Loud! I don't like it either. I don't like it either."

Walking out of Berry Bear, Anna Claire pointed to our car and said, "I see our car. It's right there, Honey." We always call her "Honey." Funny.

Tonight I was making silly faces and trying to make Anna Claire laugh and she said, "Mommy, you crack me up."

Before bath, Anna Claire said, "I fixin' to take my bath." Wonder where she got "fixin' to" from??
 
After watching a NickJr ad for their Team Umi Zoomi Math Kits, Anna Claire said, "I don't have Mighty Math Powers yet. I don't want powers."

No comments:

Post a Comment