Sunday, July 4, 2010

All in a week. Whoa.


I haven't posted a blog in several days, partly due to exhaustion, and partly because I was not sure where to even begin. Anna Claire has progressed so much in the past week. Tonight as I was sitting on the porch watching neighbors shoot fireworks, I thought, if I don't post soon, I will have forgotten all of these little milestones.

JUST THIS WEEK: Anna Claire received her first shoes and will wear them, and received her first chair and will sit in it. She can wave opening and closing her hand, can put objects in a container, and is trying to stack blocks. She is standing using only one hand for support and can stay in the church nursery without melting down. She is in the process of going from two naps to one, has made the transition from rear-facing to front-facing car seat,and is making strides in giving up her paci and nursing. She does great in public, becoming more and more receptive to people approaching her. Thank the Lord she does not cry anymore when someone walks up and says, "What a cute baby!"

Larry and I are both so proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment