Saturday, August 9, 2014

Kindergarten, already?

I am just not ready for this! If Anna Claire wasn't so over-the-moon excited, I'd be a babbling mess. Thankfully her enthusiasm is contagious and she has me pretty gosh darn pumped too.

We went to back to school night and didn't stay long since we had Madeline with us who has been pretty fussy. We met Mrs. Hayhurst! I could kick myself for not getting better picks of her amazing jungle themed classroom. It is so awesome! And Anna Claire is in the same class as one of her best friends, Maggie!

I was feeling a little bummed that I couldn't be the parent who attends the First day of kindergarten with her tomorrow, but I realized that I have been so lucky to take part in so many of her milestones when Larry couldn't. So I am happy for them to have this special daddy daughter moment that they can always both share and remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment