Saturday, August 16, 2014

First Full Day of Kindergarten (with her whole class!)

Anna Claire is like the typical child when you ask her about her day. She'll either shrug her shoulders or tell you "nothing" when asked what she did.

But not this day! Larry and I got a wonderful earful. I am so happy knowing she's liking her teacher, her class, and her school. And her enthusiasm is precious.

Mommy! We read The Kissing Hand and Mrs. Hayhurst made Kissing Hand cookies! They had Hershey's kisses on them

Mommy! We went to art class and my teacher is Mrs. Smith! I got to paint a penguin. It's hanging in my class.

I fell asleep on my towel. Maggie did too. She was snoring.

At lunch I had a peanut butter and jelly with strawberry jelly! We had spicy fries with hot sauce too. It was so good. And fruit. I had grapes and pears and peaches. I want to take my lunch box on Monday though. Maggie has Capri Sun, mommy. Simon was talking on the red cup. That means no talking so Simon had to sit by himself at the time out table.

It's my turn to bring snack on Monday. I want to bring go-go squeeze applesauce and white cheddar cheese cubes.

We got to go to recess! We played ring around the Rosie at recess! I played with all the friends. Even Simon


No comments:

Post a Comment