Saturday, July 5, 2014

Coffees, Flying and Strawberry Yum

There are certain things your kids say or do that may not be correct, but when they finally figure it out, you're just a little bit sad that phase is over. Well, I never want to forget those precious moments so I think they deserve a blog write up!

For the longest, Anna Claire has been calling copies "coffees." She still says it, but I think it will hurt my heart a little bit the first time I hear "copy" out of her mouth for it will mean my baby is growing up.


Yesterday, Anna Claire asked me if the airplane would be picking us up at our house when we go on vacation (she's never flown before). 

I told her we would go to the airport. So then she asked if we would be walking to the airport! Sweet girl! 

I explained that it was in Nashville. She did make a good point because Larry and I need to figure out who can drop us off and pick us up!

Strawberry yum. I was reminded of this phase that passed last night when she made Larry a strawberry "latte." We asked her if she remembered making us strawberry yum every night during her bath when she was 3. So precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment