Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Nutcracker



After seeing how much she fell in love with this nutcracker, I bought her a little one as a souvenir. She's carried it with her everywhere today. She told me this afternoon she wants to marry the Nutcracker one day and that he will turn into a prince just like he did for Clara. :)


I can't tell you how much fun it was to watch Anna Claire at The Nutcracker Ballet. She was beyond thrilled to go to the ballet and to watch her facial expressions during the show was priceless.

I told some friends we were taking her and they worried she would be too young to enjoy it and that it would be boring for her. Not the case at all! She loved every part of it. I am so glad we made the choice to take her this year. In fact, I can't imagine a more magical age than this age...the age where Santa and the Easter Bunny reign supreme. The Nutcracker is right up there for her now.

Grandma and Freddie took us and it was a wonderful trip and experience. They even rented a van so we could all ride together. It was all so thoughtful. We loved sharing this special night as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment