Friday, December 27, 2013

AC's Christmas 2013

Anna Claire had an amazing Christmas this year. I feel so blessed for both of our girls and to have what we need to provide for both of them.

Grandma and Freddie spoil Anna Claire rotten and we are so blessed to have them in our lives.

They bought her new Twinkle Toes boots and new Crocs! She loves them and needed new shoes desperately since she just went through a huge growth spurt. 

She loves her new Matilda Jane outfit. She sported it at school today and was so prissy strutting into her classroom!
AC in her new MJ outfit. She asked me to put her hair in rollers last night too. Too cute!



Anna Claire also received a portable DVD player with headphones for the car. How much are we going to love having that on long trips?? Amazing.

She loves her Sofia the First doll and movie from Grandma. We've already watched the movie several times. Grandma also told me she's pre-ordered the new Frozen movie for Anna Claire. She will be so excited when that comes in.

Grandma and Freddie also bought me a GoPro video camera. I so needed a good video camera for home movies of the girls and this thing is amazing. I can't wait to play with it and see all that it can do. I could not ask for a better gift than one to capture memories of my babies!

Anna Claire received many other gifts from her grandparents, more than I could possibly list. She absolutely loved everything.

Anna Claire got the Stuffie, Mooshka, Flutterbye Fairy, Leappad, microphone, and princess dresses she asked for from Santa.

We got her a new children's Bible, wordless book, Frozen playset and Soundtrack, Frozen art set (it's amazing), and artist's manikin. She loves the art set and manikin!


This Christmas has been so crazy we forgot to buy cookies or dough for Santa. AC was ok with it. She said, "Let's just leave him American cheese."

Loves her Frozen playset


Larry asked me to take this one...good call. Our two girls playing with their favorite gifts in the same shot.

Loves her Leappad, Mooshka, and Sofia dress from Aunt Lisa and Uncle Clint.

I can't say enough positives about these Cinderella and Belle dresses from Santa. They are machine washable. They're soft and comfortable. They are beautiful. So much nicer than the Disney ones. I want to get the other ones for AC and Madeline eventually.




No comments:

Post a Comment