Sunday, December 22, 2013

I want to go to Signature and Walking Horse.

Anna Claire is without a doubt her Meme's grandchild. She has that same caring spirit and always wants to do for others. I wish I could say the same about myself, but I am more selfish than I would like to be.

This morning before church, Anna Claire had a giant stack of papers that she had already plowed through, with art complete on each one. I said, "You sure have been busy. What are you going to do with all of that art?"

She said, "We can take it to people who don't get cards for Christmas, like Signature."

I asked her if she'd like to go somewhere like Signature or Walking Horse, and she said, "I want to go to Signature AND Walking Horse."

So that is on our agenda tomorrow! So proud of this little girl with her servant attitude at such a young age.

No comments:

Post a Comment