Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dance Recital Practice


The girls have been practicing every week during class, but this morning, all of the girls who take under Natalie met at her studio for their first big recital practice.

It's two hours which I was a little antsy about, as a first-time dance mom - wondering how they would behave for that length of time when mom's aren't allowed in the studio. We had to wait in the waiting area right outside.

We all took turns peaking in on them and they did great. They seemed to like watching the other groups perform, and did great when it was their turn to dance. Confession: I may have bribed Anna Claire with Subway for lunch (her choice) to behave and listen to the teacher. ;)

A couple of the other moms and I made our way in to capture a video of our group doing their ballet number. Precious and priceless, though next time I think I'll bring my flip to get a clearer video.

No comments:

Post a Comment