Thursday, January 3, 2013

Funnies

Fun talks with Anna Claire:
 
Topics of child-led conversations with AC today: migration, oil changes, appendectomies (we read Madeline for the umpteenth time), and which is better: Snickers or Milky Way. She concluded Milky Way is best because "nuts get stuck in my wittle teef."

I want a baby too, Mommy:

Anna Claire has, all of a sudden, starting asking many questions about being a baby and what babies do. I think this has a lot to do with the baby boom among mommies of her friends in the ponies class. "Did I spit all over you when I was baby, Mommy? Did I eat ____ when I was baby? Did I sit on the couch when I was baby?" She also stated her friends had a baby at her house so she wanted one too. She says she wants a girl baby.

Garbage man:
 
Anna Claire has become very curious about the garbage man lately. The past few Thursdays, when she asks what tomorrow is and I respond, "Friday," she will inevitably come back with either "Tomorrow is treasure box day at the Red Barn" OR  "The garbage man comes tomorrow!" 

He came up several times in conversation today: Does he have mustache, Mommy? What he look like, Mommy? Is he coming inside our house, Mommy? Does he come while Daddy is taking his shower?

No comments:

Post a Comment