Thursday, January 24, 2013

Anna Claire-isms

Anna Claire has certain words, phrases and pronunciations of words that I just love to hear her say and have become so precious to hear that I will be sad when she doesn't say them anymore. Better write them down!

When asked what she is doing or to repeat something she said, she replies, "Nuffing!" (nothing) :)

"I can do it myself!"

"I can get a special treat for that."

"What time is it?" then a few minutes later, "What time is it now?"

"When seeing a friend's baby brother or sister, "I wish I had a baby at my house."

"(Daddy, Chippy, Santa) will be so proud of me!"  - Chippy is our Elf on the Shelf. She's still talking about him and asking about him.

"I don't want to wear shirt with long sleeves. I like short sleeves like Daddy."

When climbing up the stairs, "I can go first."

When licking a lollipop or popsicle, "I can 'look' it!" (she can't say "lick":)

Larry and I take turns putting Anna Claire to bed, every other night. When it's one parent's turn, after saying prayers, she will ask for the other one to come back in and give her more hugs and kisses.



No comments:

Post a Comment