Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Funnies and Sayings

Last night AC asked Larry for an appetizer.
---
Still saying, "I can get a spesal, spesal (special, special) treat for that."
---
I was telling Larry that our power went off at school today, and AC announced, "Our power went off at Red Barn today too!"
---
Trendsetter: I painted each of Anna Claire's nails a different color. We call them "rainbow nails". I found out a couple of her friends have asked their mommies for rainbow nails. BTW - AC still refers to painted nails as "I have fingernails." If her nails are not painted, "I don't have fingernails."
---
Tonight AC asked Larry for casserole. (PS - we don't ever call her AC, I just don't feel like typing her name out humpteen times).
---
"Go make wrapping sounds," is still code for AC just pooped and wants a little 25 cent gift for doing this.
---
Genuine appreciation for things: "You got that milk for me, Mommy? Thanks!"
---
Referred to Olive Garden as "the grape farm." There is a picture of grapes on their logo/sign. :)
---
When I tell Anna Claire it's time to go, it's not uncommon for her to say, "Three more minutes, Mommy."
---
Aunt Kathy called and asked me how I set Meme's air conditioner before I left on Sunday. I explained that I just set it on low, but turned the number dial a little higher, "I'm not sure why it's not working." Anna Claire said, "It your fault, Mommy?"
---
Anna Claire still refers to Mr. Amos, our across-the-street neighbor, as "Amos".  (i.e. - "Amos wave to me." or "Amos honk his horn at me, Daddy.")

No comments:

Post a Comment