Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Santa Experience

Must be nice to have enough money for fancy Santa pictures. I would mumble this under my breath the past couple of years when admiring the beautiful Santa photo sessions of others, while mine were the classic ones you get taken with the mall santa.

Absolutely nothing has changed from last year to this year, but this year I indulged and took the girls for a fancy session. I may never do it again, but Anna Claire is peaking in her belief and excitement about Santa and I wanted that captured and preserved for all time.

They were crazy expensive and I left with a knot in my gut after writing the check, but they turned out beautiful and literally brought tears to my eyes when I saw them.

Santa was perfect. This is the face I picture when I think "Santa." I can't imagine a better one.

The girls, (sure I'm biased) were photogenic and had the most amazing expressions and hand postures. Madeline did not smile, but she was also not digging Santa. She cried most of the photo shoot, so it is miraculous that Daphne caught any sans tears.












No comments:

Post a Comment