Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Mommy-Anna Claire Time

Anna Claire always refers to time without Madeline as Mommy-Anna Claire time. 

When I think of all the intangible gifts I can give her, what she wants most is time and attention! Heck, I need it too! 

With Madeline teething for weeks on end and catching virus and virus, she has monopolized most of my time and Anna Claire has been extremely tolerant and understanding and SO deserved a little one-on-one time! 

Madeline is transitioning to the Chick's class right now so it is wise for us to take her in a little while each day so she can acclimate before I go back to school. 

This gave me the perfect chance to hang out with AC. 

Monday, we exchanged and returned some gifts and spent some of her Christmas money. She was so excited to finally get her Taylor swift cd. She also loved lunch at zaxby's. 

Tuesday she loved lunch with mommy at Cheddars and going to see annie the movie. We watched the original this weekend so it was very perfect and timely! 

I could think of a million things I should have or could have done instead but none that I would've enjoyed more. Which is probably why I won't see a lot of  progress professionally until my kids are older! They come first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment