Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Kids say the darnedest things...

(This first one is actually kind of sad, but cute also.)

Anna Claire said she was making a card for Freddie because he had Kansas (she meant cancer.)

We passed Chipotle Mexican Grill the other day and she read the sign and said, "Daddy, we've been to chip-ah-tul before!" That is how you would pronounce it phonetically! Little reader!

We were playing sidewalk chalk and I wrote my name (see pic below):



Anna Claire said, "No no, Mommy. Let me show you how to make a proper 'y'." Then she drew this:

I got schooled. ;)

Anna Claire asked, "Will Pop have to wear a hospital gown at the hospital?" I told her he would and she hollered, "No!! I don't want him to wear that!"

Anna Claire said she did not want to eat downstairs last night because she was too sad Pop wouldn't be eating with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment