Saturday, July 6, 2013

Four Year Old Favorites

I wish I had started this sooner, documenting Anna Claire's favorites each year. It's never too late though, right?

Here are her favorites right now as a four-year-old:



Food: macaroni
Dessert: (any) fruit, orange push-ups, Bomb Pops, and vanilla ice cream cones
Colors: pink, blue, and purple
Movie: Care Bears Big Wish Movie and Princess and the Popstar
Activity: drawing and coloring (prefers plain white paper to coloring books), gymnastics, playing pretend, picking berries
Best friend: Amy Eisemann, was her answer today (it changes daily), followed by, "I love all my friends."
Toy: Catty
Song: Here I Am (Princess and the Popstar)
When I grow up I want to be: a doctor
Sport: Soccer
Favorite birthday present: my guitar
Can do for herself: get dressed, go potty and wash hands, pick out clothes, make snack, write most letters, clean up after herself, help clear dinner table.
Milestones: can go underwater and float on her back; do the splits (both ways); can read sentences and short pages in books; can decode new words on her own; can draw rainbows, butterflies, flowers, and people; can mix paint to make all primary colors when given yellow, blue, and red.

She weighs 36 lbs and is 3'5".

No comments:

Post a Comment