Sunday, December 9, 2012

Anna Claire's Letter to Santa, 2012

A few weeks ago, I helped Anna Claire draft her letter to Santa. Since then, we've added and deleted a few things, "Mommy I don't want that anymore. I want ____ instead." ;)

Items in bold have already been secured by Santa and will be under the tree for her Christmas morning. I'm also pasted a link to an Amazon wishlist I started for her that might give some other ideas for friends and family:

http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/3QAI6V8DCRMZ9/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_ws_Qy.Xqb00NXRNX




Dear Santa,

I have been a very good girl this year. Please bring me a gymnastics Dora, a ladybug that does a light show, Team Umizoomi counting book, new PlayDoh (lots of them), Barbie that lights up (just like Amy), Babar books, pink puppy Stompeez, chalk paint for the sidewalk (lots of colors, hopefully rainbow). I hope I get lots of pink leotards and clothes. I would really like a Mickey Mouse ball. Disney princess dresses and The Little Mermaid DVD. Big Cinderella and big Aurora doll. Lalaloopsy, the one with the blue hair.

I really would like a camera that takes real pictures and a pony.

We will make a cake for you Santa. I think you like chocolate cookie cake.

Thank you, Santa. I love you, Santa.

Love,
Anna Claire Averitt




No comments:

Post a Comment