Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ava's Birthday

Ava's birthday was the first of 3 we will be going to this weekend!

Her birthday was at Kids N Play, and Anna Claire loves Kids N Play and Ava.

Anna Claire is becoming more and more comfortable doing everything there. As soon as we arrived, she dashed off with her friends to go inside the big climbing area. As soon as she got to the top, I had flashbacks to our last visit there...she got to the top and couldn't figure out how to get down and started crying and calling for me. Well, it happened again. So I did what any mommy would in that situation. I took off my shoes and climbed in to get her. Only once I got to the top, she looked me in the eyes and took off running and laughing. What a little imp.

If you haven't been to Kids N Play, it's a crazy maze that takes awhile to figure out how to get out. You climb up and down different levels through what I would call and obstacle course. On both occasions this has happened, I asked one of Anna Claire's friends how to get out, and thanks to a three-year-old, I escaped out of my Romper Room prison. ;)

Anna Claire also enjoyed playing dress up and in the vet clinic at Totville with her friends. She got a good bit of one-on-one time with Ava in both places. Love the birthday girl!


Ava had a princess birthday. All the girls got tiaras to wear and then they all enjoyed pizza, cake and ice cream.

And Ava loved her gift from Anna Claire: a princess beach sheet and princess bath toys since she is going to the beach with her family next week!






No comments:

Post a Comment