Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast!

Larry and I were blessed to both be able to attend Anna Claire's Thanksgiving Feast the The Red Barn. We so appreciated the time, energy, love and care that went into it. It was so much fun to watch and photograph these sweet babies enjoying their food. They ate it up! I think you can agree, these are the cutest babies ever!

They had so much fun crawling and hiding under the tablecloth covered table.

Pretty girls!

Such a sweet smile!

"Touch your ears!"

I just love Ryder's posture in this pic. He's like, "What's up?"

Jackson has the best personality. Love this kiddo.

I had the most fun watching this little guy. He wins the award for Most Enthusiastic Eater.

Love Olli!

Loved meeting Knox's mom and dad today!

The bib is awesome.

Look at those chipmunk cheeks.

My favorite girl. Content to stay in Daddy's lap.

WAY into it.

Lucas...AC's breakfast buddy. :)

Avery is a new sweet friend.

Mmmmmmm! I offered AC a bite with a fork right before I snapped this one. "No, thank you, Mommy. I use my hands."  


So sweet. I love Em's little tongue sticking out. Love mohawks too. :)

Look at Baby J's face! She's like, "Mmmm, can I have some of that?"

Look at those big brown eyes!

Abby! She was so sweet, begging AC to come sit with her through the entire dinner, but my girl was not feeling 100% today. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment