Thursday, November 24, 2011

Our Family Thanksgiving

First off, I would like to thank my big sister, Kathy, for making this day truly meaningful for our family. Larry, Anna Claire, and I would not have had such a wonderful Thanksgiving day if it was not for her.

One of the things that did my heart the most good, was observing the day through a child's eyes. I think that's part of the reason I enjoy being behind the lens. I can look at the world through someone else's point of view...at least that's how I see it. Enjoy the pics of my baby, and these sweet cousins having fun.

So happy to see her eating! Not much appetite lately.

"I eat turkey up!" Anna Claire said when I showed her this pic. :)


Anna Claire loved this ginormous stuffed dog!

Sweet face!

Carolyn was such a good helper! She is taking off AC's bib for her in this pic. 

Sweet cousins enjoying coloring fun.

"What that sound, Mommy?"

Words cannot express how much I LOVE this picture.

Again, LOVE.

Petting Megan. The girls were cracking up at Anna Claire calling for her, "Come 'ere, Megan! Megan, come 'ere!"

Found Megan! Carolyn is guiding her to the steps.

Happy girl, having a ball with her cousins!

Anna Claire loves Taylor so much. She is so good with her!

Cute!

Megan loves playing with this basketball!

"Get the ball. Get the ball. Gotta get the ball!"

"Got the ball. Got the ball. They love when I do this."

Sweet cousins. I love Taylor's hand posture on AC's arm.

Beautiful Megan!

"I'm gonna get you!"

I was experimenting settings on my camera where you can make the foreground blurry, and the background sharp. I regret it now, because wouldn't this have been the best pic??

Having SO much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment