Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fun Saturday!

Today's agenda: "Foymahs Moyket", "Libawy", "Mac Donald", "Cotton ball" (translation: farmer's market, public library, McDonalds, carnival (Oktoberfest))

Farmers market: Got some ground beef from our Circle J guys, heirloom tomatoes, and we scored a farm-raised chicken, although I think Anna Claire is a bit scarred from the farmer talking about how most chickens are raised and how they eat their own poop. Gross.

Public library: I love when Larry and I both go. It's so much easier when one of us can pick out books and the other can watch her.

McDonalds: The child's favorite. She did great considering they were slammed and we had to wait 15 minutes to get our food. Getting to be such a patient big girl.

Oktoberfest: Fail. She couldn't ride any of the rides and was scared to go in the bounce house (so was I), which resulted in an extremely fretful little girl. "I wide airpwane! I wide motuh-cyco!"

Um, hell no. You're not riding it when I'm watching a boy a year older than you screaming, "Mommy, I don't like it! I get off!" and about to fall out of "airpwane".

She did enjoy funnel cake, pretzel, and the live music. Loved watching the dancers and all of the attention she got from the older folk.

I love fun Saturdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment