Wednesday, May 4, 2011

She likes it HOT

Anna Claire likes it hot, just like her folks.We rarely give her spicy food, but when we do let her try some, she LOVES it.

Tonight, Larry made fried crawfish with a spicy remoulade to dip them in.

Anna Claire was liking the crawfish fine, but she is always wise to what we have on our plates, especially anything we have that she doesn't.

"Dip! Dip" I hear her cry.

She had been eyeballing my remoulade (ketchup, mustard, mayo, cayenne, lemon)  in its shiny silver container for some time. I finally poured a tiny bit on her plate, and she licked it clean in seconds. "Mo, mo! Dip!"

By dinner's end, the child had more "dip" than I care to admit.

We are just SO excited that she loves food as much as we do. There are very few things she won't eat now! I love our good eater!

No comments:

Post a Comment