Sunday, May 29, 2011

Parent of the Year: Me

Parent of the year moment: Today AC was enjoying her post-nap snack, and I thought it wise to fix her hair since she was stationary, as I do not particularly enjoy the challenge of chasing a moving target.

Anna Claire has natural curl, but it looks best after spritzed with a little water. Well, the spray bottle of water was sitting right next to spray cleaner. Guess which one I picked up and sprayed in the child's hair? Repeatedly.

I say to Anna Claire, "Whoa! No I didn't!"

She repeated back, "Whoa! No I didn't!" with a big chocolate chip cookie smile on her face.

LUCKILY, we use GreenWorks which is made from 97% natural ingredients. Lord knows what the other 3% is made up of.

I immediately went to work rinsing her hair out, and am happy to report that none of her hair fell out, nor did it turn green, as my wild, twisted imagination predicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment