Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year's Journal for AC

I took the girls to the bookstore this morning so I could buy a journal for the new year.

Anna Claire begged me to please get her one too. So we stopped in the middle of Books-a-Million and talked for a bit about  why I was getting the journal, what a personal journal was, and now it's different than journals she keeps at school. 

She found one she loves and as I am typing this she is writing away, working on her first entry. Day one of 365. 😍👍🏻

----
Here's my Instagram post explaining why I NEED this journal!
----
Jim Rohn, an amazing motivational speaker, recommends getting a journal each year and filling it so that the value of its contents are greater than the amount you spent on the empty book. AC and I just got ours. Here's hoping 2016 will be a year that we can fill the pages with greater value than the $12.05 we spent! #journaling #dayoneofthreesixtyfive #goodthings #journalsaregood #goodismyword

No comments:

Post a Comment