Saturday, August 10, 2013

Excited Big Sister

Anna Claire is asking more and more questions about the baby, as she gazes at my ever-expanding stomach. "Will my baby need my sippy cups, Mommy? She can borrow them." "What will my baby do at dinnertime? Will she sleep while we eat? She won't eat dinner like us, will she Mommy?"

I also am loving how increasingly helpful she's become. My clumsy, pregnant self is dropping things left and right, and Anna Claire is happy happy to pick them up for me. Good thing, because once I bend over or squat down, I'm really struggling to get back up! She's also been really helpful about carrying things for me, helping pick up, cleaning, and just looking for ways to be independent.

The baby isn't here yet, but so far I'm loving this four year age difference. I think it's gonna work out great, especially with such a sweet and thoughtful big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment