Sunday, March 10, 2013

Anna Claire's Going to be a Big Sister!

First ultrasound...so it begins!

 
 "I can share my toys with my baby!"


Anna Claire is excited to be a big sister, but also, as you might expect, needs occasional reassurance from us about how this will affect her world.

I'm afraid she really wants a little sister, so we have to remind her that we aren't sure yet. That it could be a girl or a boy. I will be anxious to see how she reacts regardless! 

I am very hopeful that we have an excellent big sister-in-training. Anna Claire has started asking to do many more things herself, from putting on her shoes, to unbuttoning her coat, to brushing her own teeth, to making her own sandwiches.  She has also become Mommy's little helper, happily getting anything I ask for, and bringing me blankets, snacks and pillows just to be sweet. What's been the best is that she is starting to clean up her messes herself.  

I am thinking 4 years apart is the perfect age difference!




 can share my toys with my baby!"

No comments:

Post a Comment