Saturday, July 30, 2011

First Haircut

Anna Claire had her first haircut on Wednesday, but I'm just now getting around to posting about it.

She did so well!

I told her in advance that she would get to wear a cape. "Pretty one!" was her reply. I also told her Miss Jenny would use her magic comb to make her hair pretty and that she would get to sit in a special chair. I think it all helped!

She did get to wear a cape, of course. And Miss Jenny let her pick which one she wanted: puppies or fish. She picked the fish. She was a little hesitant to sit in the big chair by herself, but Jenny bribed her with a pink hair clip and that worked.

Anna Claire was a really good client! She sat still the whole time except at the very end. Jenny had told her when she first sat her down that she would get a surprise afterward: a lollipop. Anna Claire spent the entire haircut debated out loud what color lollipop she would like. "Blue!" "Red!" "Green!"

Below are some pics of AC immediately after and the day after. I think of her hair same as mine. Right after the haircut is someone else's vision. The next day is reality. :)

Before






After

Little ham.

Day after...back view

Day after...front view

I was told by someone that her hair most likely would not curl anymore after getting it cut. I am happy to say they were wrong. I love these blonde curls!

No comments:

Post a Comment