Thursday, August 12, 2010

Milestones...


Anna Claire is learning so much, so fast. She can do signs for Itsy Bitsy Spider ("out comes the sun" and she does a pretty decent spider going up the spout). Of course, she loves to clap, give high-fives, and play peekaboo. She can now moo like a cow and meow like a cat, which are both consistently pronounced "Mmmmmmmm". Two arms up in the air means multiple things: arms up, look up, and point. She will touch her feet and head when asked; IF SHE WANTS TO, she will open her mouth and show you her tongue if asked. She is still saying "Did it, did it, did it" for Dora's "We Did It" song. It's funny how you learn what babies mean.

What I think is neat is she already is thinking outside of herself. She LOVES to feed Mommy. If I say I love anything she is eating for snack or mealtime, it will be put in my mouth. If anyone asks her for something she does not hesitate to give it to them. I am so pleased about this!

I love being a mom more than anything and I am so blessed to have this amazing little girl in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment